Welcome to AiCuris: The Powerhouse for Anti-Infectives
AiCuris (from 'Anti-infective Cures') is a pharmaceutical company focused exclusively on the discovery, research and development of novel antiviral and antibacterial agents for the treatment of severe and potentially life-threatening infectious diseases.
Founded in 2006 from Bayer's virology and bacteriology research divisions, AiCuris today has an innovative pipeline of novel anti-infectives and a team of internationally regarded scientists and drug developers. With its tight focus on specialist markets with high medical need, the company is perfectly positioned for growth and success.
AiCuris & MSD media roundtable
AiCuris’ Licensee MSD launches PREVYMIS™ (letermovir) in Germany
- AiCuris and MSD celebrate successful partnership in an exclusive media roundtable discussion pointing to the importance of pharma / biotech collaborations in drug development
- The financial returns from this successful project provide AiCuris with the stability and flexibility to keep discovering and developing innovative therapies
EU approval for Prevymis
Approval of MSD’s PREVYMIS™ (letermovir) by the European Commission triggers the next EUR 30 million milestone payment for AiCuris
- EC approval allows for MSD to market this innovative product across Europe
- AiCuris to receive next milestone payment of 30 million EUR
- AiCuris focused on advancing its pipeline of innovative candidates within the anti-infective fieldRead more ..
Drug from AiCuris approved
AiCuris’ Licensee MSD Received U.S. FDA Approval of PREVYMIS™ (Letermovir) for Prevention of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection and Disease in Adult Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant Patients
- First antiviral drug developed from AiCuris’ pipeline to receive market approval
- PREVYMIS is the first new medicine for CMV infection approved in the U.S. in 15 years
- AiCuris to receive milestone payments and royalties on sales